User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ How is that possible? Two people. One a so called outcast. The other a popular. How can two things that are completely different, except for being a vampire part ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I smiled. This boy was cute but no matter how hard I tried his mind was unreadable. I told you not to do that. Now you're to weak to finish ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tatu the cat~ Tatu stared at Riley with a bewildered expression. "That came about quickly. What is it? Mating season for vampires, or something along those lines?" She joked. Riley ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (My brain isn't working correctly right now sorry)

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Name: Taku Species: Megalosaurus Gender: Female Age: 1 Year Appearance: Personality: Angered Easily, Quick-Witted, Vicious, Unwilling to help a meat-eater. Background: When she was born there was nobo

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "Tamaru." I smiled. "So, what do you want to do?" I stared intently at him waiting for an answer or a slight break of his concentration.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Soon after it started it was over. I held my sword against her throat, pressing in closer and closer to her major vein. "Okay! Okay! I give."She gave in and ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Name: Luna Age: 18 Occupation: Waitress and Student at the nearest collage... Gender: Female Appearance: Tall, curved, medium long, black hair, sharp blue eyes Personality: Fun-loving, mischievous, an

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "Sure!" I said. I stood up and smiled. Tama jumped up on my shoulder and shrunk at the same time. "Is that your pet?" Brett asked. I nodded. "What are ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    "What can I getcha?" Luna asked the new arrival, breaking the unbearable silence, and trying to forget about the recent incedent.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    "What can I getcha?" Luna asked the new arrival, breaking the unbearable silence, and trying to forget about the recent incedent.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "Yeah. See you la-" I began to say just as Arina shot past me in cheetah form. I smiled and walked out the door. I turned the corner and began ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Luna smiled at the girl named Arina. Ok I got friends. Happy now? I said through my mind and to Tama. Tama barked happily from my shoulder. Now go practice ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    I watched Riley and Beth walk out of the gym. Darn, there goes my fun. I sighed and sat down. "Tama!" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Luna ran towards the gym and stopped at the very first person she saw. Blue eyes. Brown Hair. Around six foot. She noted in her mind quickly. "Hi! I'm Luna!" ...

    Jan 29, 2008


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda