-
Re: FMFSC
After a while of 'sleeping' I heard a scratch at my door. I stood up and walked to the door. The second I opened it I knew what had happened. ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Sword of Truth
(The story sounds extremely cool. I'll have to read it.) Name: Tama Age: 14 Gender: Female Creature: First Wizard Appearance: Personality: Shy, Angered-Easily, Easily Annoyed, Doesn't like old people,
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
"Hmm. Oh! I know! The Twilight movie! I love the books!" I said a little to happily. Oops. Gotta calm down. "Have you read any of them? Twilight? New Moon? ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
"Really? I never thought of it like that. But, each vampire has it's own opinion." Luna smiled. She walked behind the bar, grabbed her own glass, Type A, and sat ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Survival of the Extinct
(ok got it!) Taku followed close behind Rampage. The hebivores meant just as much the her that they did to Taku. Taku ran through the path Rampage had created. Then, ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
Then I sensed it. Someone was scared again. I got the normal vibes but this one was more familiar. Beth. "Riley. Your girlfriend , Bethany, is scared or something like ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Survival of the Extinct DT
yeah sorry i'll fix it up. Um...can they talk or do they have to flare their nostrils, click, and screech?
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
Luna~ I jumped as Savannah slammed her office door shut. She must be really angry. I sighed and banged my head on the table. All of a sudden my phone ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Survival of the Extinct
(Hold on I need to think, sorry.)
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: I would like a pen pal. Are there any on here?
I know a best friend and I are Japanese yeah...
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC DT
Okay this is the Discussion Thread for FMFSC. Any questions or w/e go here.
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Survival of the Extinct DT
When can we start??
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
I smiled. "Um...the movies I guess." I said. It's dark at the movies. So. I dont like the dark. And I don't care.
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Laughing Stock
I opened the front door just as Savannah pushed Mick out. "Oh, you're late." Savannah said angrily. "I know I'm sorry. I had to stay late at school and all ...
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Luna smiled at the female vampire as she wrote down her order. I walked behind the counter fixed up her order and brought it back to her. "So, what's vampire ...
Jan 30, 2008
