User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (Ok...I'll try and help..) Tama~ I stopped myself and turned just in time to see a vampyre fly through the bar's wooden wall. A large dragon lumbered after the pale, ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Taku jumped at the old dino's voice. Tension slowly dissolved. Taku clicked her tounge and rumbled a low growl as if to say 'Can't you tell, old one? These darn ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    Wat lake is that? Is it Lake Jordan?? Just wondering because I live in Alabama and it looks kinda familiar...but then again all lakes look familiar...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword of Truth

    Tama~ I jumped out of a high oak and landed beside Bella and James. "Stupid old people." I sighed and quickly beheaded the large creature that layed wailing on the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (It's not to late Sylver...actually we are no where near the middle of it...XD anywho I need Rory to post with Sean or Riley which ever so I can keep ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *It's fine but Tama is outside fighting Sean and Tatu is well...dead. But what you wrote is good...What happened to Rosso though?*

    Feb 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: FMFSC DT

    Tama-Fighting Sean outside a pub in the town Riley-Unconcious next to Sean and Tama's fight Beth-In her room Liaria-In Beth's room Ryouku-Running towards Beth's room Rosso-Running towards Beth's room

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *Tatu cna come back as a vampyre...but Tama can't do it. Um..i think demons can become Riley or another vampyre can change Tatu...that would add a twist...)

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *Um yeah it's right before they fly off. and after Tama looses the fight they all can leave i guess...Tatu=Dead*

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    (Can someone bring me back in? Somehow I got lost...)

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Taku growled angrily, lowering her head. She rummbled a growl deep in her throat as if to say, 'This is your last warning to go!' She studied the raptors with ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I dont know what else to do...) I bit my arm and came undone from the trance. I jumped out the window and chased after the vampyre. First swing, missed. ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ Tatu fell to the ground and began to bleed heavily and cuvulse. "Tatu!" I screamed and squatted next to him. I quickly scanned her body for any fatal cuts. ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    We have all the reason to attack. Taku shrieked as she dug her claw into the dead raptors stomach. The velociraptor snarled angrily. Get out! She roared ferociously.

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *It's ok. I fixed mine up a little* "Guys. Get the bodies out please." I asked as I closed my eyes. I heard the other three drag out the bodies ...

    Jan 31, 2008


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt