User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Keala University

    (Mind if I join??) Name~Luna (Lu) Age~18 Grade~Freshman Major~Veterinary Minor~Science Room~213B Hometown~Prattville, Alabama Physical Appearance~Layered Brown locks with blond highlights, goes two in

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    *Steals Jasper, Seth, and Quil plushies and snuggles them!!* Oh my gosh!! I just finished this series!! I can't wait for the 4th book and the movie to come out!! ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Chelsea walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. She sat down on the toilet and brought her knees up to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Tyler ran as quickly as his long, tan legs could carry him. With his shotgun in his hand and a church in sight he pumped his legs faster. As he ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Luna~ As I refilled my glass I heard Brandon and Lyra talking about the recent bar fight. I need more alchohol... I slammed my head on the bar table. It ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Name: Tyler Shawl Gender: Male Age: 17 Background: He is origianally from Cali but moved here because of a flu outbreak in Cali that was turning people into Mutants with ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ I sighed as I rewrapped Tatu's stomach wound. "You are lucky you are what you are..." I told her as I finished it off. Tatu smiled. "I know. I'm ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Luna~ I smiled at the girl. "So what's yer name?" I asked. It had to be good for a full vampire.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Luna~ I watched Sav talk to the poor looking girl. She motioned towards me and said something to the girl. The girl said something back and Savannah nodded and walked ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    *Taku* Taku watched as the raptor picked up the small, dead animal and charged into the forest. She walked over to where the animal had once been and tasted the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword of Truth

    (Ok I'll fix it up...somehow...) Tama~ As I walked closer towards Chase, Bella and Elijah emerge out of the trees. I glared at them, my smile turning into a frown. ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *Ok Ayumi...Riley was taken back to his "family". Tama just healed Tatu whom is like a technicaly if Tama dies so does Tatu. Ryouku was fighting the other vampyres along ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (Ok Rory I'll end the fight between the two right now...sorry. I'll need Tatu in the future so I'll bring her back, too.) Tama~ I lunged at Sean, missing. Instead ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword of Truth

    Tama~ I stood up from the moist ground. My capes ripped. I groaned and headed for the Midlands/Westlands boundary. "Sorry." I yelled angrily to all three of the older people ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Taku~ Taku curled her mouth into a smile, showing rows of knife-sharp teeth. She grumbled low as if saying, 'I've done fine without meat. But, I might want to go ...

    Feb 3, 2008


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia