User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ As soon as another wolf took Tanner's spot she was off, searching the forest to make sure that last vampire had left. She soon came to an abrupt stop ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Name: Travis Tyler Age: 20ish Creature: Fairy Rank: Servant, but has ran away Appearance: Small form: Here...his wings are a see-through blue Bigger form: Just like small form with out ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Tama~ Tama heard the girl behind them and she stopped, standing defensively in front of Kai, both swords weilded. Hive ran at them and she easily dodged, jumping in the ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner looked between Adrian's hand and her face, thinking. "Tanner, daughter of Tyar and Haylen." She answered formally, shaking the girl's hand. She looked around at the wolves behind ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner sighed and stood, walking back towards the pack. The two alphas were snarling viciously and an elf was standing in front of them. Tanner snarled and jumped down ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bandages: Part Four

    Ahh!! The forth part! Awesome! I, myself didn't find anything wrong but... You left me on a cliff-hanger again!! Darn you! Just kidding. Actually I really liked this one to. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Breaking Rain

    I agree with DR. The song was good but way to repeatative. I did like it I will say that, but look over it and add a bit more Awesome ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner stopped and yawned, covering her mouth. She sat down on a rock that overlooked a lake with the reflection of the moon and sighed, thinking about everything at ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Canoli Pic

    Ooh! I really like this! I like the rose more than anything else... Really good aestar! Awesome, Great, Amazing even! ~Lulu

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner looked back swiftly. The 'pups' had stayed and were now trying to see into the forest. Tanner could tell the vampire didn't want to be caught. She exhaled ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner walked with the group, the wind blowing east. The wind shifted and Tanner stopped at once, her ears twitching as her the fur along the ridge of her ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    **Hope it's not to late!** Name: Tanner Age: 20 Creature: Werewolf Rank: No actual rank...more of a fighter and protector than anything Appearance: Human and wolf form... just when in ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Your True Name

    Ooh! I really like this 3B! But...I agree with the others...the first stanza is a tad different and unrelated to the rest of the story.... All in all I liked ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    So true...I hate abortion! 10/10!!

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hatchiko~ Hatchi was confused...she sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck cautiously. "Well...I'm glad you're here now," she smiled lightly, leaning her head against his shoulder as they ran.

    May 6, 2008


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher