User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Luna~ A gem in her midst? What was that supposed to mean? Weird taste in drinks? Hmph. I walked towards the stage and began to set it up. After that ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ I saw Tatu walk in and sit down. Darek punched me in the arm as a warning to talk now. I nodded and turned my attention to the students. ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    (Can we make up our own race? Just no wolves??) Name: Tamaru (Tama) Age: Sixteen Occupation: Tenth Grade, Swordsmanship Captain, and Softball, Basketball, Volleyball, and Tennis Captain... Race: Zodia

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    *ok sasquash* Firekeeper~ Firekeeper stared at the new-comer, the pups around her began to cry and yip She shooshed them and turned her attention back towards the stranger. "Why are ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guardians of Time

    Name- Lunatheris Threch (Luna!!) Age- 17 Gender- Female Group- The Guard Appearance- Brown hair with blonde highlights, 5'10 in height, Cyan Eyes with a large speck of green and the ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Tyler widened his eyes to the human girls threat. "Whoa! Hold it! I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm a human to...see," He said as he pulled at his tan skin. ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    The hot water burnt Chelsea's cold skin as she stepped in. She winced as she slid down further into the tub. She quickly bathed and got out of the bath. ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ I motioned for Tatu to come to me. She stood and walked towards me. "Tell Anelle to meet us right outside of the town. Tell her not to get ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    *Okay I'm gonna start...anyone can still join..* Firekeeper~ Firekeeper ran along side the pure wolf pups in her human form. She laughed happily as they tugged at the soft leather ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Thats ok...I relized that also after you said something about it...thanks

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    *Ok TN I fixed it thanks...*

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ I looked at the clock, which read 12:32. "Listen Beth. I have got to go. Get to the lunchroom as soon as you can." I told her, grabbed my ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    I don't really get it but...9/10

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Ok. This is a storybook about wolves and humans. There are a few ranks for both humans and wolves. There are three races; Wolves, Humans, and Wolf Shifters. Wolf Shifters ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ Tatu nodded. "Better than I was when it happened." She smiled. I sat down next to her and sighed. "We caught a vampyre, last night, before it died and ...

    Feb 4, 2008


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale