User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Massacre of White Oak

    I'll put the thing that need to be fixed in bold. Okay. I like the first paragraph. The second paragraph was good also, only one, small mistake. You forgot a ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Colorado and high school

    Tyler~ Dax stood up and sat in front of the girl, whose name was appearantly Bella. Tyler stood up and wiped his jeans off. 'Stay there. I'm not sure how ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    Tamaru~ Without a second thought Tama shot out the door and into the other room, Tsune right behind her. "Bahak." She commanded before going in. Tsune sat at the doorway ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Can I still join? If not disregard this post. Name: Lunatheris (Female) Age: 15 Race: Elf Class: Not sure what she is...but on the good side Specific Skills: Magic, Transforming, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Colorado and high school

    Tyler~ "Dax! Get off me you lug!" Tyler shouted as a kid walked out of the builing. Dax growled and stared at the newcomer. 'Human.' Dax told him. 'I know ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ Tama got to her feet. Still no emotions. Only pain. Emotions would come later. "Anyone else?" Tama growled. The vampyres turned and ran, tail between their legs. The emotions ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    I'm gonna start! Any1 can join but the suspense is just killin me!! Hachiko~ "You're all dismissed." Hachiko announced to the academy students. They all cheered and ran out the ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    *Hi Riley killer!!! lol jkjk* Chelsea smiled and drifted into a deep, well earned sleep.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Keala University

    *Lol s'ok....RILEY KILLER!! LOL CRY CRY CRY!!!*

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Colorado and high school

    Tyler~ "Your bond? Oh crap I for-" but before Tyler could finish what he was saying a huge tiger sized, fox ran up from behind him and lunged at him, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Keala University

    *Lol...Film huh?* "Film? Huh? Sounds interesting."

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Chelsea screamed and kicked as her father dragged her towards 'their' house. All of a sudden a huge tiger come trotting towards them. Right before it gets to Chelsea it ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    Luna~ "Salamon." Luna commanded. "Gotcha! Petit Bite!" Salamon barked as she attacked the closest Vegiemon. The Vegiemon attacked Salamon, slapping her with a vine. Salamon barked and attacked the Veg

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    [This'll be difficult but I'll try...since nobody is posting except me and Rory. :evil: I'll just listen to the Numa Numa song!! :D Happy Random Dance/Fighting time. ] [Tatu] Tatu ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Firekeeper~ Fire nodded and smiled. "Ryder I guess you are staying here." Ryder nodded. "Kay. I've got to tell my family the news. I'll be right back." Firekeeper shifted into ...

    Feb 10, 2008


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne