User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ Tama walked out of the Protectors room, noticing that Mana wasn't there. Tama trudged up the stairs and knocked on Mana's door. "Mana? Are you in there?" Tama asked ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    Tamaru~ "That is so cool!" Tama exclaimed. "Sadly, the only magyk I can do is transforming and illusions. It's really boring." Tama smiled.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Kay...a few things. 1. The 5th, Tsunade-san, is gone... 2. Naruto is the new Hokage and has been for two years. 3. Nobody in this storybook should have actually met ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (I'm switching to first person..I do that alot.) ~Lunatheris~ I followed behind Aedomir. On the other side of the bushes Bella crouched over Thyme healing his injuries. I scoffed and ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    "If I was asleep fifty years, then how could I bestill this appearance?" Chelsea challenged.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Hachiko~ Hachiko watched Ume walk away. She remembered when she first came to this village. Ume and her both were only twelve, and Hachiko had just escaped the Akatsuki, Ume ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    "Your whole past life was a dream." Kale replied. (All i got srry...)

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (Crap.)

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    Tamaru~ Tama sharpened her blades, finishing up her preperations. "I'm so tired." She grumbled as she jumped on Tsune's back. "Of course you are. You are also stupid. You should ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    "Glad your awake." A smooth voice replied. "W-who are you?" Chelsea replied as she sat up, looking around. In the corner was a teenage boy, smiling at her. "Kale." He ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Hackiko~ Hachiko noticed the girl as Ume. "Oh. Hello, Ume. I'm...i'm just daydreaming." Hachiko laughed. "The academy classes are out for a while. It's for the chuunin exams. There won't ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Colorado and high school

    Tyler~ 'Strange girl.' Dax said to Tyler. Tyler nodded and walked through the school. 'This school is huge. Go find my next class. You're faster.' Tyler joked. 'It's right here, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (Sorry I didn't post earlier, I had to go to church and then I took an hour long writer's nap...) ~Lunatheris~ Luna stared after Bella and Thyme. Obvious love birds. ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    ~Lunatheris~ Lu silently hid amongst the trees, watching the large group carry the girl, Bella, into the camp. One wrong move could be the end of her. Lu dashed out ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    (Thanks. Hehe.) Tamaru~ "Acacia? That's a cool name." Tama smiled. She took a bite of her hamburger and began talking. "So, what grade are you in?" Tama asked.

    Feb 10, 2008


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo