User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    The wind pulled my hair across my face[b], covering my eyes and the tears that rolled down my cheeks.[/b] --coma to seperate them together they just sound wierd The setting ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis continued to squirm but gave up when he figured the vampire wasn't letting go. "I did it for her protection," he finally answered, "I didn't want her following ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "What do I have to explain to you a vampire?!" Travis spat, strugling and trying to get away. He growled and bit the vampires hand, only to hurt his ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lily

    I liked this! Alot! I'll post the corrections in bold kay? No more are there knights in shining armor and damsels in distress, but rather deal with life itself. Imagination, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Stickman And Robin

    Awesome! This is cool! Like Saint though Photobucket would be a better use when it came to things like this. But this is cool. I saw something related to this ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "Of course," she smiled lightly, setting the fairy on Tim's shoulder as Freda floated slowly towards them, her blue fur more poofed out that normal. Freda sat on Tanner's ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis stared in horror as Angel landed at the were-wolf's bare feet. A fairy was a werewolf's favorite. Tanner~ Tanner looked down at the fairy, squatting next to it. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner groaned and sighed, hanging her head. "Man, what I'd do for an actual meal," she groaned again and looked up at the fairies. "Or something that tastes better ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Err**

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "I mean money. You got any? Money, food, anything?" Tanner growled, looking at the two vampiric figures farther in the forest. Travis~ "I didn't want you on the same ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis looked over at Angel and his heart stopped for a minute. She was pretty cute. Wait! What! No she wasn't that type of friend! He shook his head ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Haha...I just remembered something...Did you know if you use peppermint toothpaste it actually feels better? Sorry that was REALLY RANDOM! I'm reading along with this btw lol**

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "You don't want to get tangled up with me Angel," he sighed, landing and walking towards her gracefully. "I'm not the Travis I used to be," he caressed her ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis softened his eyes and sighed, smiling lightly. "I'm not mad at you. The kingdom is to the North. It'd be best if you don't continue this conversation. If ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis looked at her shocked and growled angrily, jumping to his feet and backing away from her. "Angel," he greeted through gritted teeth. "What are you doing here?" He ...

    May 7, 2008


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief