User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawning

    Wow... Just wow... That was...wow Hehe that was very good! I really like it! Awesome! Great! Amazing even! ~Lulu

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz took a deep breath as the ambulance streaked down the highway. "Carolina...got...hurt and now we're headed to the hospital!" She said the last part extremely quickly, hoping Johnathan ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis looked around slowly. The vampire wasn't looking and there was a hole in the roof, just big enough to fit through. He shot up quickly, soon finding out ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Tama~ "How about behind the ramen shop?" She asked and everyone looked at her. "I'm serious! There is this huge abandoned building that is completely furnished!" She said desperately. And ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "No! I want out! Please Angel, let me out!" He begged, looking into her eyes as she ate. Tanner~ Tanner shook her head silently. Why couldn't it have been ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz jumped off the last stair, beginning to walk towards the restraunt when she saw a group of people crowded around an elevator. "Watch it! Move! Registered nurse coming ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "That stupid vampire of yours stuck me in here!" He growled, shaking the bars agian. Tanner~ Tanner looked away as the vampire came back with wrap. "I tripped," she ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner thrashed her head back and forth, still in human form and having scared Freda away. Monster. The kids she'd tried to fit in with from a human village ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Papa

    Same here...but if it's not your own work I don't believe you're allowed to post it...I'll go ask... ~Lulu

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Ooh...okay** Liz~ Liz ached as she pulled on her jeans and a tight, rockers tee, a pair of Vans, a skull neckalace, and silver snake bites in her lips, putting ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Hur?** "Yeah, yeah," she groaned, walking back over to the bed and bending over, shaking the lump in the bed and forgeting she didn't have any pants on. "I thought ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz groaned as a knock eurupted from the door. She pulled on the shirt Johnathan had been wearing and stumbled to the door, opening it tiredly and yawning.

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Oh wow Alice! I really like those! *claims red and black one!!* Bwahahaha! Anyway, awesome! ~Lulu

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    LB~ LB hopped towards the main house, her family heirloom sword strapped to her back as she did so. She spun a few times, making her black hair twirl around ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    **It's fine XD!!** Travis~ Travis shook the bars angrily. "How is that not a good reason! I didn't want to lose her knowing it was my fault! I was going ...

    May 7, 2008


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing