User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner jumped at all she saw and understood in a matter of mere seconds. She looked at the male fairy who was looking at her and got his side ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "I do care about you!" He yelled, turning his back and hanging his head, sitting down and repeatedly punching the wall, leaving tiny dents. Tanner~ "Think about what?" She ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    LB~ LB groaned and took a seat next to the girl that had smiled at her. LB's blue and green eyes flicked across the room, studying it quietly. The barrier ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner glared at him and walked back to the couch, sitting down stifly. She wouldn't sleep...she'd wait even longer. Her arm throbbed in pain and she winced, glowering at ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I don't know. Nobody's told me anything at all," she whined, trying to call Ryan.

    May 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death of a Fairy

    Sohini!! This is awesome! I liked it alot! It was deep, yet so vibrant! Amazing job! I love it! ~Lulu

    May 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voyager: From Death to Life

    Amazing! This is simply amazing! I loved it! Great job Vernon! ~Lulu

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Not sure when. In the elevator. We're headed towards the hospital, you have the tracker in your phone. And I'm not sure. She looks pretty bad," Liz replied worridly. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Footsteps of a broken stranger

    Wow! This was...amazing! I was trying to sing along with it..and I don't do that often for I hate my voice, but my mind was just begging me to sing ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Listen to the Pacific

    Awesome poem! I really liked it! *clicks gold star* Great! Keep writin'! ~Lulu

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "Can I talk to you," he asked, hanging his head. "I'll explain everything I promise!" Tanner~ Tanner glared at him and scoffed. Freda suddenly appeared next to her, hugging ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Umbrellas and Stars

    Amazing Pingu! Simply amazing! I really, truely, liked this peice! Like Zoey, I'd really like to know where you got the idea! ~Lulu

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "What?! No! I've got to go! I've got to train the others a-and protect the pack! A-a-and...I just need to go!" She looked at the door and back at ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow

    Awesome Matt! I really liked this! Grr...I can't find out the meaning with my stupid twelve year old brain! Anyway, great job Matt! ~Lulu

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ms. Apt Diagnosis

    Wow Suz! I like this! Especially the first and last stanzas! And the questions you use just make it even better! Awesome job like always! ~Lulu

    May 8, 2008


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet