User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian blushed slightly and quickly looked down at her feet. She just shook her head no and continued walking, hoping he hadn't seen her blush.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Grace~ Grace nodded, "I will." She said as she walked over to help Fadalia lift Berry off the ground.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ Naomi tugged on Keira's fur, making him come to a stop. 'What?' he snapped. "I'm tired, stay with Maybelle." Naomi jumped off Keira and walked next to Maybelle and ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Naomi~ Naomi took in a ragged breath as Sirith pulled her into a hug. She smiled and hugged him back, still smiling. **Grr block in mind**

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Naomi~ Naomi pulled her knees up to her chest, leaning on Sirith and sighing. "I'm such an idiot. I should've known better. That is the same way I died when ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Grace~ Grace nodded at Fadalia. "The wound is very deep, but not life threatening."

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "To the west," Renian told Tyrant, smiling up at him.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    That's fine Maki and that sound good Elise

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    I can't find a full body one with that face *cries*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    How about tis?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    oops hold on i'll get one

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    I claim this one.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Name: Lilith Jade Age: 16 Element: Beasts Personality: Fun, Tomboyish, Caring, and Outgoing Weapon/Gift: She can control all animals and she can shape-shift into them. History: Alone except for her ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    OOH! I claim beasts!! I'll make my profile soon!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    *claps for sirith*

    Mar 19, 2008


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe