User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dramatically Bored

    Wow. This is exactly how I feel each day...almost. I love how you describe boredom! Awesome job Ink! Great poem! ~Lulu

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    **Lol** Tanner~ Tanner sneered and undid the wrap on her arm, having already healed in the short amount of time. She pointed to the scar that ran from her shoulder ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz looked at the montitor, tears pouring down her cheeks. "C'mon Cara! Pull through please?! If not for us then for Ryan and your brother! C'mon!" She urged, burrying ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    **It would be cool if Tim was the killer...but she forgives him because he explains why he had to do it. That would be fun** Tanner~ "Yeah, it does suck," ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **AHH! I WROTE CAMMI!! SORRY!** Liz~ Liz heard Carolina whimper and she looked up hopefully. "Carolina? If you can heard me make a sound. Any sound!" Liz said desperately, squeezing ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis sighed and looked deep into her magnifecent eyes. "I left to keep you safe. If anything happened to you I-I would never forgive myself. I wanted you to ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "You mean when Angel fell? Hunger was taking over and when the male fairy called me a monter it brought back some...horrid memories." She sighed, all of the memories ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "I'm not trying to be nice," he whispered, "When it comes down to you I'm naturally this way." He smiled, inhaling the scent of Angel's hair. Tanner~ "Any more? ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Cammi~ Cammi dragged Johnathan into Carolina's room, Johnathan taking a seat and Cammi standing next to Carolina's bed, grabbing her hand. "Carolina, if you can, squeeze my hand," she said ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner sighed and shook her head. "I could tell you wanted to protect her. Did you notice that I looked directly in your eyes? Whenever I do that to ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis slowly and cautiously wrapped his arms around the crying fairy. "I'm sorry," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. Tanner~ Tanner glared and sighed as Freda nuzzled ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner shrugged and sighed, looking at the door yearningly. Travis~ Travis sighed and looked around, finding two, small peices of string. He tied one piece around his neck and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner sighed as he looked towards the door the fairy had went through. "Go make sure she's all right. I already know about it all anyway. I won't run. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner smirked and sighed. "You know...If I don't go back they'll come looking for me," she sneered, "And when I left they did look pret-ty hungry." She teased and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: live like you were dying

    Wow. I really liked the entire concept of this. It was really great...despite the few things I'll help you out with in my words below. I looked blankly at the ...

    May 8, 2008


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun