User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "Are you sure?" Renian asked, truley concerned. He nodded and Renian stood up, walking back over to her cloak, and continuing to work, looking up every now and then ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian looked up from her work, noticing that Tyrant was frowning. "Hey, at least you're here right?" He didn't move. Renian bit her lip and stood up, walking over ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renain was curious about this boy. "How so?" She asked without thinking. She grabbed a small needle and a spool of thread. Taking a seat she began to work ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian laughed along with him as she pulled her ripped cape off, finally exposing her black ears and tail. He'll run now I bet. She looked at Tyrant. He ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    **It's okay** Renian~ "No I haven't been there before." Renian said as she pushed her cabin door open. Striker jumped out of her arms and landed on a stool, still ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Grace~ Noticing what she'd done she spoke quickly, "I'm sorry for interupting you," she bowed her head, "I was looking for a few herbs that Luin needed and I'm in ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian stopped and bit her lip as she picked up the still mewing, Striker. "Um..." she rubbed the back of her neck and thought for a while. "As long ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Grace~ Grace walked out of Luin's den, another young wolf taking her place. She walked back into the forest, talking mostly to herself. "Wrong herb my tail!" She hissed as ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "No need to be," she managed to choke out. Renian looked up from her feet, sadly noticing where they were. "Anyway, thanks for your help," she said as a ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    who's noticed that the posts aren't flying like usual?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Grace~ The second Grace awoke she took off into the forest, searching for the same herb she had been earlier. Finally, she'd found it under a rock. She ripped it ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian blushed harder and pulled her head away from Tyrant, looking the other way. **GRR can't think, sorry**

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dorm

    **Somebody bring me in please**

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Grace~ "I was looking for some more herbs for Luin and I heard him," she replied smiling sofly.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    **You are in the town at the moment with the tigers, you can run through the woods towards Naomi's house if you want**

    Mar 19, 2008


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield