User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Name: Lilith Age: 19 Breed: Human Gender: Female Personality: Fun-loving, carefree, and loyal History: She lives on her own with her young, four year old, daughter, Tama. She was raped ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: psychic soldiers DT

    Just in case nobody knows this is what a Saluki looks like... Also, please don't let my person disappear, I won't be back on YWS till Sunday...I'm going into the ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    So you're starting it tomorrow on the Twenty-first? Oh boo

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    hehe and we know Maki. The emotions are headed that way...what I don't understand is how Aoi went to Akane...please, explain

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dorm

    Lilith~ Lilith slung her bag over her shoulder as she walked towards the dorm rooms. As she neared her room she tucked a strand of strait brown hair behind her ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    **Night TN** Renian~ "That sounds cool," she smiled and stood up, grabbing her cloak again.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian shot her head up. "No not at all! You're probably bored though. I'm sorry, it just takes foreven to sew this thing back together," she finished off the ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    **I'm so ticked at my parents right now...not allowed on the YWS chat room!! God!!** Naomi~ Naomi relaxed and slowly closed her eyes, not sleeping just letting her eye lids ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian looked up from her sewing and bit her lip. "She did, but she gained blood lust and went crazy," she sighed and turned her gaze back to her ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "No problem, and it's not hard for all demons to be around humans only us cat demons. Most demons are very prejudice towards humans like humans are towards demons ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    Not I said the angry lover!! BWAHAHA

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    Fly's going goth?! *screams and runs in circles*

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "Nope, I've lived alone since I was ten. It's not so bad though. I used to be forced to go into town or away from the cabin so my ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    **I like the Fly going goth part! That would be a sight for sore eyes** **Waiting for cat to post**

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Grace~ Grace snatched the herb out of the ground and trotted back to camp and into Luin's den. She dropped the herbs in front of the sleeping wolf and walked ...

    Mar 20, 2008


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality