User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith blushed lightly and swallowed hard. "Kitty, are you still hungry?" She asked quickly. Kitty nodded excitedly and headed for the dining area. Lilith curtsied one last time before ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Testing Storybook

    B finally caught up to the magic muffin. He bit in to it and it growled. The muffing hissed and spat until he dropped it. The muffin grew sharp arms ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **I couldn't find the right picture for Lilith so I just gave up and chose this one: just imagine her in clothes fit for this story book** Lilith~ "Thank you. ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    **Lol** Lilith The Derks~ Lilith laughed lightly and plugged in her guitar, begining to tune it. "We've got another big gig this Saturday. We're goin' against some new band called ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    **Does anybody mind if I role play Destiny?? Since Kitty hasn't posted for a long while?**

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith curtsied in front of the queen and smiled as she came back up. "Hello," she greeted the queen. Kitty giggled again from beside her. **Grr I can't write**

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    **More people can join if they want** Lilith(Derks)~ Lilith sat up adruptly, her headphones ripping off her head. Shit. I'm late! She thought as she pulled a pair of jeans ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith looked at Tristan, she presumed his name was, and shook her head, "I don't believe we have," she smiled and looked down at the girl. "I would love ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    will someone bring me in please!

    Mar 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Band Life DT

    they are rival bands...but romance within the bands is getting in the way

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    yay kitkat! okay no more derks...rest are yellerz

    Mar 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Band Life DT

    yeah i guess so...lol

    Mar 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Band Life DT

    Talk and ask at your own will!! :twisted:

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    **I'm about to make a DT and we can talk about it there but I don't care**

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dorm

    Lilith~ "Aw, Lily," Lilith gave her a hug, "There's nothing wrong with you." She smiled at her. "Nothing at all. He probably just wasn't your guy." Lilith patted Lily on ...

    Mar 23, 2008


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes