User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled lightly. For some reason she leaned against him instead of pulling away.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian blushed once she noticed that Tyrant had been watching her. Suddenly Striker ran into the room, hissing madly and his fur on end. "Striker?!" Renian screamed as Striker ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Naomi~ "My human freinds you mean?" He nodded and Naomi smiled. "No, it actually makes me feel good that they made the right decision of living their life. A long ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    **Same here** Renian~ Renian smiled again. "Thanks," she said as she sat down at the foot of the bed.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Lilith~ Lilith watched the others sleep. A wolf. A messenger of death. Just what I want to be. She thought as her wolf hating grandfather's words about wolves and demons ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Lilith Derkz~ Lilith stumbled out of the bathroom as the others laughed at her. "You know...I thought one of you couldv'e stopped me before...Oh I don't know....I did the keg ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Okay, I'll trade your FOB for my PATD." Zoey laughed. "Yeah right, FOB is better than PATD," Liz yawned, leaning back against a wall. "Is not," Zoey challenged. "Is ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Nothing really...lunch time at school**

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~~ Liz yawned as she walked into the cafeteria. "LIZ!!" Two people screamed before knocking Liz to the ground. Liz groaned and sat up, her vision becoming clear again. "Couldn't ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Lilith~ "Eggs?! I asked you for eggs last week and you said no! And then he asks you and you get 'em the next day! What's up with that?" Lilith ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    **Oh hi Rory! That would be fine!!** Lilith The Derkz~ Lilith smiled at the band as Darby walked down the stairs, purple rings under her eyes. "Have fun last night?" ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz grabbed her bag, swinging onto her shoulder. She switched her song to 'Sugar We're Going Down' and started out the door.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    You can go ahead and join the Yellerz with the rythm guitar...looks like they need one

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled at Kat's choices. "Oh don't forget Immortal Nightmare." She smiled. The others looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm dead serious!"

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    *I agree with Maki-chan**

    Mar 24, 2008


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb