User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian jumped at his voice. "Oh, I'm fine! Sorry," she smiled.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Hehe sing along time! I'm a pirate, that I be, I sail me ship upon the sea, I stay up late till half past three, And that's a peg below ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    **I don't know...boredom** Renian~ Renian smiled gently and sat down on the bed. A thick cloud of silence fell over the room. You do! I don't! You do! I don't! ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian stopped laughing as the fur fell off his face. In its place lay a scarlet flush. Renian smiled at Tyrant. "Much," she giggled. [spoiler]Bwahahaha!! not telling[/spoiler]

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Naomi~ Naomi glared at him. "Of course I want to go...but I-I don't- I don't want to face Aoi's reencarnation yet," she sighed and sat back down.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian laughed smoothly. "No, he doesn't." She laughed louder. "What?" Tyrant asked. "Your...face! It looks like you have whiskers." She continued.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian stood up to follow. As Tyrant reached for the door she remembered something. "Oh wait! The ca-" but it was to late, the black and white cat was ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Naomi~ Naomi shook her head, disagreeing. "We aren't any different than them when we are on this earth. We are equal to them...until our own emotion begins to control us." ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith stood up quickly, Kitty dragging her behind.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "No reason," she laughed nervously.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "Oh," was all she could say. She quickly looked the other way so Tyrant woudn't see the possible happiness in her eyes.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian laughed along, unable to argue further. "Hey Tyrant?" She asked. "Hmm?" He replied, eyes still looking out the window. "Do you have any...love intrests?" She blurted nervously, twidling

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    *you are evil Stella* Lilith~ Lilith layed there, unmoving in Tristan's arms. **Can't think sorry*

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "Every storm...but he usually attacks my arms instead of my ears." Renian replied, taking Striker from Tyrant and tossing him out the door, shutting it behind him. She helped ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Dustin Yellerz~ "I agree," he replied, taking another sip of his morning beer, "but that doesn't stop me." Lilith Derkz~ Once everything had calmed down they began rehearsing their new ...

    Mar 24, 2008


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage