-
Re: Magic Mixup
Tanner~ Tanner climbed up a tall sapling, laying down on the branch. She watched as small forest animals ran beneath her. Two fox cubs near an underground den rough housed ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Magic Mixup
Tanner~ Tanner peered through the thick folidge, her blue eyes, that never changed color from when she was a pup, flickering everywhere. She spotted a young doe not far from ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Magic Mixup
So, when can we start?
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Magic Mixup
**Claims Aren if that's all right DR...** Name: Tanner Thomas Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Human form Wolf form Sprite form...except she has white hair and blue eyes Species: Wolf ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Fat America
I agree with some of you, the fast food restraunts that are not at fault and that American's are. I live in the South and we have ALOT of overweight ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Sky Storm
Tanner~ Tanner slid through the crowd in Karov, headed towards the port. She'd got word that a ship was unloading there and was informed to steal a few...special items. She ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Sky Storm
Name: Tanner Lockheart Age: 16 Race: Human Personallity: She's a tree hugger. Completely. She's very calm and serenade but if someone ticks her off she can take them down easily...unless ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: The Joining -- Discussion Thread
Sorry for posting so much Bella. We are just bored and have nothing else to do, hehe
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Cammi~ Cammi realxed slightly, leaning against him and smiling lightly at Ryan and Carolina, ecstatic that Carolina was okay.
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
**Just did lol** Liz~ Liz growled lowly and narrowed her eyes. "I swear to god I'll kill whoever did this to Carolina," she snarled, looking at the door.
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Who did this to you?" She demanded, relived that she was awake but fuming to attack who ever did it. She opened and closed her hands, ready for an ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ "And you think that I'll bring them all here?!" She was a little ticked that he thought that. She ran for the door, yanking it open and running out, ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: "GO"
Trystyn! *looks over 'song'* It doesn't make any since... I'm sorry but it doesn't... I'll help you out with my new Alto Sax, kay? And you can play your TRUMPET! ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ "Yeah," she moved her arm around, feeling to pain. "Thanks so much. I guess I'll go now," she smiled lightly, hiding her disappointment. Travis~ "For what? I should be ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Because I'm Gangsta!
Haha! *wipes humor tears away* That was good! I like everything about it! Awesome job 3! Awesome job! Awesome! ~Lulu
May 9, 2008
