-
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz continued to skate, totally oblivios to the world around her. Suddenly, flashing lights caught her attention behind her. She groaned and turned around skating towards the cop car. ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Renian~ "Of course I am," she said seriously as one of the demons dropped to the ground, an arrow sticking out of its skull, "I am a demon. Demons are ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ A slight blush crept across Lilith face. She smiled and shook her head. "No you shouldn't apoligize. To tell you the truth, I don't even know why I ran ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Renian~ 'Something's following!' Striker hissed under the blankets as they ran. More demons? Renian glanced backwards, noticing two other demons following. "Two demons, just like the last." She growle
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ After a while of thinking Lilith crawled out of the bed and snuck out of the room, intent on apoligizing to Tristan. She walked to Tristan's door and knocked ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague DT
*sigh* so is lilith I think Bella's idea of Toribrio being young, like in the teens is a good idea. And her being blind sounds interesting also
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
Dogs all the way! I recently got my fifth dog...a bull mastiff hehe named Delilah! Dogs rock okay?! :P ~Lu
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Welcome to the Huddle
Ello! :D :D 8) 8) ~Lu
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Rakun, the samurai
Ello Rakun! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions please PM me with it! Make sure you read the rules before doing anything major! Happy Writing, ~Lulu :elephant:
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Keri's love Chapter One Part one
ooh! TN I love this! Great job! Maybe it was because so many people in her family died because of alchohal. It's supposed to be alcohol :D That's all I ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
Lilith~ Lilith shrugged as she studied Tobias. "Wait," She stated. Everyone continued what the were doing. "It seems that whenever we're in trouble or about to be hurt we transform. ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
**She's not leaving! Hehe I just wanted to know. Thanks :P **
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
**If it's a human and they haven't eaten anything can they leave?** Lilith~ Lilith watched Kitty walk back and forth then shrug. "I don't know," she admitted and crawled into ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Write with me???
Count me in!
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
Has anyone heard about Rachelle Lefevre as Victoria? I've been hearing it alot recently and I just can't tell if it's true or not? I mean Rachelle Lefevre would be ...
Mar 26, 2008
