User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Time

    Name: Mason Thomas Age: 19 Date of Birth: Janurary 7th Appearnce: Blonde hair, sharp blue eyes, ripped jeans, black t-shirt, and a masculine build. Just think Naruto in America. Personal ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Lilith~ Lilith watched the game intently in front of her. "That all?" She growled, looking at the three powder monkeys that sat across the table from her. They hissed through ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    *doesn't understand...explain*

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That fear that causes this writing

    I really like this! It is very short but it says so much! Everyone, especially me, is scared of death I'm sure, and you stated that through this peice! Great ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *Gratz!! :D * Naomi~ Naomi turned her tearfull gaze away from Kin and back towards Entry, her eyes growning hard. "You think...you think you can mess us up just by ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith heart sank even deeper at the sight of Kitty, tears streaming down her face. She squatted down to Kitty's level along with Tristan, awaiting her answer.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ "I don't want to leave," she croaked, trying to hold back tears, "I need a way to get her here you think her Highness would allow it?" Lilith studied ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled. "I'm not sure...I've got a," she paused trying to find the right word for her daughter, "sister! Yeah, a younger sister. She's with my parents right now...and ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz rolled her eyes again as she reached into her bag to pull out her notebook. She realized something as she did so. He left the cuffs on again! ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled lightly. "I love you too," she whispered as she leaned against him.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    **Time skip :P ** Naomi~ Naomi stood on the stairs, listening to Entry's words, as she waited for the other two to get out of the car. Without thinking, she ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    some anime chracter hit God in the head with a huge hammer. He fell and landed on a...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    almost 400 posts in 13 days! thanks everyone!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian shook her head, "I'm fine." She hissed through her teeth, totally oblivious to the pain that racked her body. She moved the blankets around Striker to make sure ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Striker growled, the blankets muffling it to a soft purr sound. "Nah, I've got him." Renian replied, picking up the pace. Suddenly her Tatami sandal strap broke, sending her ...

    Mar 27, 2008


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus