User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Cam~ Cam began to smirk, trying to hold back another laugh. "Yeah, how much?" She smiled. "Fifty dollars," he answered. Cam hissed through her teeth and pulled her wallet out, ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "It's getting dark," she sighed, looking up at the sky. They'd been traveling for a while and still had a few miles to go, "do you guys want to ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Lilith~ "Aye," she agreed, taking a swig of rum. "So, when d'you first start piracy?" She asked him, truely intriged.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz gritted her teeth. Goody-two-shoes. She thought and shot Ryan a glare. "Liz," the teacher growled, "what are you looking at?" "I'm trying to decide who has more wrinkles...you ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz watched the two pass the little note back and forth out of the corner of her eye. In mid-pass she dropped her text book on the ground, making ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    This good? I like it, it's not nerdy or anything like you didn't want Ghost.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    I never have called it anything other than Coke. No matter what type it's always Coke to me! :wink: ~Lulu

    Mar 28, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    Jacin...this okay?

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Cam~ Cam smiled and began walking away. "Are you hungry or not, Candy Man?" She teased. "You probably spent all your money on all that candy so I'll pay," she ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Cam~ Cam laughed aloud as Brad walked to the corner, a Linkin Park CD and an Evenesance CD. "I didn't know you liked her," Cam laughed, snatching the CD away ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith sat down next to the queen, setting the apple on the lucious grass next to her. "Well, you see, my family is just a group of peasants that ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Mason~ Mason yawned as he walked down the sidewalk, looking at all the people that he passed. He ruffled his blond hair as he looked into an alley. A dark ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Cam~ Cam laughed aloud as he grabbed the new Linkin Park CD. She scanned the shelves for a Fall Out Boy disc and a Panic! At the Disco disc. She ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    Name- Cameran Woods (Cam) Age- 15 Gender- Female Race- Demon, royal siblings Appearance- Personality- Loyal, stubborn, fin-loving, encouragable, and extremely quick witted Background- The same as all

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Cam~ Cam laughed lightly. "No I'm fine," she said between laughs.

    Mar 28, 2008


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr