User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith could tell Tristan was angry...extremely. "Why?" She asked, trying to calm him as they danced. Grace~ I hopped out of my seat and hobbled over to where Mommy ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    Stella~ "I'm Stella!" Stella smiled. "I recently found out that I can transform into any endangered animal! Unfortunately I can't control which one I turn into yet" She transformed into ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith bowed politely and handed Tristan over to the queen, walking back over to Grace and sitting down next to her. Grace~ "Mommy," I whispered, making sure nobody heard ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ "I-I'm sure I can. Maybe Aurora could watch her." She replied, a little confused. "B-But why?"

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Thanks," Liz mumbled as Caralina appeared in the doorway. Liz pivoted on her heel and walked back to her house. Once she got there she fell on the floor ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Lilith~ Lilith smiled. "I'll spend forever and a day waiting for you," she whispered, looking into his eyes.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Yeah, so? I'm never home long enough for tutoring. Now, can I please have some sugar?" Liz held the measuring cup out. That old man! He expects me to ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **That's fine with me :D *

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Liz! You don't have any sugar!" Tin called from the kitchen. "What do you need sugar for?" Liz yelled in reply. "Sweet Tea," he admitted. Liz rolled her eyes ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ Naomi looked at Keira, waiting for his opinion. 'Fine,' he growled. Naomi smiled and looked back at Casius. "Are you sure I wouldn't be a bother to you or ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    *kay kay* Lilith~ Lilith smiled. "Thank you," she said, still smiling. She gave another glance at Grace, who was filling up on sweets. She bit her lip and looked back ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Grace~ I thought for a second and Tristan looked worried. I nodded and smiled, "I would like that! She seems to like you alot!"

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ The teacher looked at his watch sleepily. "You dismissed," he mumbled before laying his head back down. "So we going to your house?" Tin and Grace, her two best ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ "The blue ones are for a special alcoholic drink. They're called Saki Roots. The red ones," she held out the ones that Keira had dropped in her hand, "are ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    *I'm up for a hunt :P long as it's on some random human** Grace~ I smiled happily. "I'm sure she'd like that," I giggled. But that would be a problem...he'd ...

    Mar 30, 2008


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract