User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *Lady Kyra. If Aphrodites is your mom then Eros is your dad :P lol and Ghost if your dad is the Almightly that means that your dad is Zues.** Name: ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: War of Gods DT

    if you want...i'm going to post all the main gods now Zeus-Lord of the Sky, Gods, and Thunder, also Rain-god, Cloud-gatherer Hera-Protector of Marriage Poseidon-Ruler of the Sea Hades-God of ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled softly. "I told you. I fell," she pulled away and started running again, Grace in her tracks. "Let me see," she commanded Grace as they'd gotten away ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: War of Gods DT

    War of Gods DT. Come and discuss!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    War of Gods The Gods have had this huge argument and are now fighting. Your job is to get them to stop. You can have the same person from God ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ "Trusting, eh?" Naomi smiled up at him as they walked. >,< erk

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Sammy~ One of the guys grabbed her shoulder and pushed her into the pool. Sammy smiled and kicked him in the stomach, pushing off into an underwater back flip. Sammy ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    i dont care maki...i've been busy with school and i can only post on a few sbs each dat

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Sammy~ Sammy took a deep breath, sucking in as much air as she possibly could. "Thanks," she said quickly turning to the four guys that jumped her, "Which one of ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Lilith~ Lilith blushed and looked away. "Yeah, so?" She mummbled, helping him to his feet. He flashed her a smile and she blushed deeper. "I'm gonna...uh..." There was nothing to ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *Same here...I'm going to open another one though so don't post it here**

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *I live a little ways away from the attack *nod** Sam~ "I hate you!" Sam screamed, running out of her parents house, a bag full of clothes slung over her ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ The bell rang and Liz stood up quickly, walking out of the classroom and into the bathroom. She quickly called Grace who was in there within seconds. Liz begged ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Whatever. I got jumped how's that? She winced as her lip throbbed and passed it back, trying to ignore the pain and concentrate on the lesson.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz read the note and wrote down a few words. I'm clumsy and I tripped down the stairs. She lied and passed it back.

    Apr 3, 2008


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig