-
Re: The Joining
Travis~ Travis shot up imeadiately, growling. "Idiot!" He spat, sitting down right and looking at the fire as he played with his fingernails.
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Travis~ "I don't see how you're even near that filth," he spat, jumping off Tim's shoulder and fluttering beside him, "I mean...it's just disgusting to be near a flea bag ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: How Old is Too Old?
In my opinion when it comes to men they should stop like at forty and women at forty also. I just think it's gross when you have this twenty year ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Travis~ Travis smiled and lifted her as she fell asleep, flying her to her room and laying her down. He tucked her in soundly and flew back to Tim, landing ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ "Oh," she simply replied, watching the fire, her eyelids drooping. She closed her heavy eyelids tiredly, leaning against the back of the couch. What if my admiration for him ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ "You're being cautious of the fire," Tanner observed calmly, "Tell me why," she looked up at him, feeling small in comparison. Travis~ "It's okay," He smiled sheepishly, "I just ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Battle of the Paranormal
Nice one OverEasy! Name: Tanner Thomas (I'm like addicted to that name now!) Group: Whicked Rank: General Species: Dog Demon Gender: Female Appearance: Here...the girl, the other is Crater Weapons: ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ "No I'm fine. I ate this morning," she smiled, leaning back and looking into the fire, her knees at her chest. Travis~ Travis sighed and looked back at Angel, ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Magic Mixup
Tanner~ "It doesn't matter. I just want to know," she laughed lightly as the soared through the clouds and over different villages. She kissed the back of his neck gently, ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ Tanner shook her head, still smiling. "Not at all. That's what friends are for right?" She asked with a smile.
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ Tanner stood completely still, waiting for him to finish. When he pulled away she smiled lightly and reached up to his face, wiping some of her blood that had ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ "What if she's not around?" Tanner asked and, without waiting for a reply, grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the house and into the cold snow. She ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Get over it my friend ch4
You can also get in trouble for posting on your own stories so many times Amber. They are considered reveiws and give you unfair points. If you want to discuss ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ Tanner smiled at him sweetly. "I don't mind. If you drink my blood that is. It won't hurt me. Trust me...besides if you don't you'll hurt Angel or Travis," ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ "Well, if you think that why don't you just feed here?" She teased, leaning back on the couch and hanging her head over the back, her entire neck exposed ...
May 11, 2008
