User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new on here.

    Ooh!!! Ooh!! *points finger* It's a new member!! Yay *claps hands* I am also a poet! can't wait to hear from ya! --Lucky

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to this site

    Hey, welcome!*glomps* Nice to meet you! Hope you have fun here!! --Lucky

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: a newbie.

    Hey welcome to YWS, the home of wonderful writers, artists, and much more. I'm Lucky... or you could call me Ducky... either one is fine with me. Hope you enjoy ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another new man calling in from the internet abyss...

    Hey, welcome to the adored YWS... man we're getting a lot of new members lately. Anyway, I'm Lucky_Duck, but you can call me Lucky, or Ducky... well, you can really ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Yeah!! Twilight Series!!! I hate math too, love English.. I'm from boring historical Virginia. We're gonna get along great!! PM me anytime!! --Lucky

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *hysterical giggling*

    HI Jenny welcome to YWS! I'm from what i call boring Virginia!! (45 min away from Washington DC) I can't speak any other language but, i'm sure we'll get along ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Kid

    Hey Chris! Welcome to YWS. I'm sure I'll like at least some of your stories. Hope to hear from you soon and Good luck to you! --Lucky :D

    Dec 8, 2007


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance