-
Re: Vampire Story
As soon as I walked into the library the fire alarms went off. "Great," I murmured to myself as I grabbed my bag and ran towards the source. The gym. ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
The water rose quickly as I still sat on my desk waiting patiently. As I waited I decided to look into someone's mind. I looked around the room to find ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Mixed-up fairly tales
This looks so Fun!! I'm wondering, is it too late to join now?? --Lucky
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
After Nurse Pettit took over, I saw no need to still be there. I walked out of the clinic and back through the halls.
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
When Adri reached the body that was sprawled on the ground, she bent down and lifted it up without a problem. I was at Adri's side by the time the ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
*good 'cuz i had no idea what was going on...*
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
"Well," I started, "I'm afraid I can't tell you that, either," I laughed as I returned her short, simple answer. I smiled widely, looking out in front of us. "This ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
The girl automatically stormed out not saying a word, not even thinking of anything. I was alone in the gym, so I decided to grab my bag and head outside. ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
I paused in the middle of our argument. I heard the click of a doorknob and I caught a whiff of a new, sweet scent. Fellow vampire. I smiled to ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Asuna: I walked out of the locker room and onto the basketball court. There I found Codie, dribbling the ball up and down the court. Shooting a few baskets here ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Interesting... I'm in!! Name: Asuna Age: 15 Gender: Female Species: Vampire/ witch height: 5'8" Skin Tone: Very pale Hair: Orange, knee length, always in high pig-tails with bells at the ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
Grace: Vampire I walked in the hallway with my pass to the library clutched in my right fist. I took a sharp right turn down the next hall. I froze. ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
Name: Grace Race: Vampire Age: looks 17 Orientation: Men Eyes: Topaz Hair: waist length, black Height: 5'6" Body type: thin, looks fragile(no one knows but she's really strong and fast) ...
Dec 14, 2007
