User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Name: Missy Lark Age: 19 Hair: light brown, long (usually in pony tail) Eyes: Hazel Figure: Slender, curvy, and muscular Personality: Outgoing, funny, somewhat odd, doesn't like showing off unless ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I walked over to where Codie was confronting the head master. "What are you guys over here for?" I asked calmly.

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I sat down on the court watching a boy explain the game of basketball to Kayla, once he was finished she nodded slowly. "Okay, I think I've got it," Kayla ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "Well, I can't do that, but I can see the future and I'm part witch, so I can cast spells and all that," I finished, thankful that someone finally noticed ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    (You didn't remember Asuna) I studied Kayla's facial feature carefully as they discussed basketball. I stood there, apparently unseen. I was used to not being noticed, so i stood there ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    Okay, kool! Name: Mara (meaning warlike) Age: 1 year Rank: Regular Female Pack: Caderst Personality: Keeps to herself but does have a few other friends, very aggressive and takes any ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Cool.. looks fun Name: Angela Age: looks 15 Species: Vampire/witch Grade: 9th Eyes: brown (originally) Hair: Long brown History: was abandoned by parents when she was younger, now lives with ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mixed-up fairly tales

    Yeah!! fun... Name: Marie (long lost princess forgotten over the years) Species/animal: Human Description: Brown hair and bright blue eyes, flawless complexion, wears regular maiden dresses. Personali

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I walked over to Arina and Codie. "What were you two talking about," I said after class was dismissed. "Okay, we're going to the city courts this afternoon to play ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    "Don't worry, we'll go easy on you," I said smiling. The boys smiled at each other after my comment. "You're on," they said in unison. I smiled. ______________ I know ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I looked at the situation; the whole class was cracking up because of Codie's illusions. I took this opportunity to introduce myself. I looked at Arina and stuck out my ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I managed to sink my teeth into a gazelle. It disappeared under my force and I laughed as I fell on the ground. 'What the heck are they doing?' I ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I smiled at the fact that the whole setting of the classroom changed. I was finally catching on. Codie ran out to attack her prey as she took a lion's ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    'Darn. This is the mysterious girl from yesterday. I bet she can read minds because there is something in my mind blocking my concentration.' Codie thought, of course, not completely ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    "Sure, I guess," I replied. By that time the vampire witch was calm and I was headed to the locker room to change. As I emerged the friendly half vampire ...

    Dec 16, 2007


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown