User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I sat there as everyone left. I was alone, again. I heaved a deep sigh. 'Now I can finally think clearly' I said to myself. Laying back down, I concentrated ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I felt ice cold hands on my forehead as I woke up. I looked up to find out whose hands were on my forehead. "What are you doing?" I asked. ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: WOW

    Awesome... I'm in! Name: Grace Age: looks 15 (really around 100) Race: Elf Gender: Female Weapons: Bow and Arrow; Sword of Faith Animal: A Black Panther named Kirsa History: Lives ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Soon two of the boys were crowded around Arina. I tried to get up, but failed. "W-What happened?" I asked, holding my head. The pain surged through me. i tried ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    They other wolves must have heard Kitlea, for they slowly emerged from the dark woods. Ferocious growls and barks filled the air around them. "Why are you here," the skinny ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Kit's eyes grew as large as mine were when she set eyes on the red wolf. I stood there, petrefied. "Go get the shotgun from the barn," Kit ordered. I ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    ** they're hawks fleeing from your hawks, so there just regular hawks**

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I stood there, confused. "What was all that about?" I said, "I mean, with the head master and.. What did Arina just do?" Codie shrugged and walked over to where ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    Mara and Kitlea ran into the forest, ready to play around. "Thanks for saving my scruff out there," Mara said. Kitlea wagged her tail and bounced when she walked. "Don't ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Angela hopped out of the car, grabbed her suitcase, and kissed her mom goodbye. "Be good, honey. I'll miss you," her mother told her as Angela started to walk away. ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    Mara Mara watched as the hawks flew over her, casting shadows on the ground. She grabbed her bow and quiver and took her lucky pendant that was carved by the ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    okay, i'm gonna start it... (by the way, can they talk??) Mara walked slowly among her pack. The world became darker, and she was ready to hunt. She slithered along, ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Name: Helene (hel-ane) Age: 15 race: werewolf gender: female description: red hair, brown eyes, tall, slim and curvy, muscular personality: smart, funny, outgoing, mischievous, tomboy. Hobbies: likes

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    Name: Mara Age: 15 Race: Witch Element: Shadows Gender: Female Description:Blue eyes, Long, silky black hair that is in a unique style, slightly tall, pale skin, curvy body, slender, and ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    I walked over to Kit who was riding Midnight over to me. I was laughing, because she was riding bareback. "So where did ya hide my horse this time," I ...

    Dec 22, 2007


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi