User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    That is really cool, I liked the third one the best. I really like your style. You know how pictures just look too perfect if it's clear, it has to ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    First of all,I'm not going to attack you for that, even though I'm an extreme Edward fangirl, but I still think everyone has the right to voice their opinion. And ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Yeah!! Twilight!! I love Edward and Jacob!! Go team Switzerland!! Whoot! Anyway.. out of the girls my favorite characters are (out of all 3 books; not in order) Angela, Alice, ...

    Dec 16, 2007


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare