User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    The girl automatically stormed out not saying a word, not even thinking of anything. I was alone in the gym, so I decided to grab my bag and head outside. ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    I paused in the middle of our argument. I heard the click of a doorknob and I caught a whiff of a new, sweet scent. Fellow vampire. I smiled to ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Sorry

    That was really good. I liked the message that it sent. good luck and hope to hear more of you!! --Lucky

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Asuna: I walked out of the locker room and onto the basketball court. There I found Codie, dribbling the ball up and down the court. Shooting a few baskets here ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Interesting... I'm in!! Name: Asuna Age: 15 Gender: Female Species: Vampire/ witch height: 5'8" Skin Tone: Very pale Hair: Orange, knee length, always in high pig-tails with bells at the ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Grace: Vampire I walked in the hallway with my pass to the library clutched in my right fist. I took a sharp right turn down the next hall. I froze. ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Name: Grace Race: Vampire Age: looks 17 Orientation: Men Eyes: Topaz Hair: waist length, black Height: 5'6" Body type: thin, looks fragile(no one knows but she's really strong and fast) ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: On the Run

    keep it up, that was really good. Can't wait to find out what will happen. by the way, what's with the whole moldy cakish thing?? No one in their right ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Let's Grow Up

    The first stanza was really good. my friend and i made something similar to that before... Anyways I agree with everyone else. it is a little bit choppy and the ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Shipwreck

    Okay that was really good. What was up with the whole did not't thing, it's didn't . Any way the whole thing was really interesting. towards the end, when she ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Umm I'm not the biggest Zac Efron fan(probably spelled wrong) Any way it alright. I give it a 6/10 :) --Lucky

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: How Much I Hate You

    Hey M.B. that was really good!(even if it was possibly written about me) Sorry i missed the time, i forgot I had a school concert to go to. Oops! See ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Garden of Life

    Life is like a garden. You pick what you choose and you can't replant it once it's gone. Friends are like the flowers, they bloom and they wilt. Some will ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A l o n e

    That was really good. I can relate to having a friend move away, watching the friendship crumble over a long distance. Really good. Liked the message (again probably because I ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Dear Vivian

    That was really good. So far I'm kinda interested yet sort of bored, nothing has happened yet. Anyway PM me I'm on. See ya soon! --Lucky

    Dec 12, 2007


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver