User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I looked at the situation; the whole class was cracking up because of Codie's illusions. I took this opportunity to introduce myself. I looked at Arina and stuck out my ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I managed to sink my teeth into a gazelle. It disappeared under my force and I laughed as I fell on the ground. 'What the heck are they doing?' I ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Yeah!! Twilight Series!!! I hate math too, love English.. I'm from boring historical Virginia. We're gonna get along great!! PM me anytime!! --Lucky

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I smiled at the fact that the whole setting of the classroom changed. I was finally catching on. Codie ran out to attack her prey as she took a lion's ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    'Darn. This is the mysterious girl from yesterday. I bet she can read minds because there is something in my mind blocking my concentration.' Codie thought, of course, not completely ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Yeah!! Twilight!! I love Edward and Jacob!! Go team Switzerland!! Whoot! Anyway.. out of the girls my favorite characters are (out of all 3 books; not in order) Angela, Alice, ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    "Sure, I guess," I replied. By that time the vampire witch was calm and I was headed to the locker room to change. As I emerged the friendly half vampire ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    As soon as I walked into the library the fire alarms went off. "Great," I murmured to myself as I grabbed my bag and ran towards the source. The gym. ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    The water rose quickly as I still sat on my desk waiting patiently. As I waited I decided to look into someone's mind. I looked around the room to find ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mixed-up fairly tales

    This looks so Fun!! I'm wondering, is it too late to join now?? --Lucky

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *hysterical giggling*

    HI Jenny welcome to YWS! I'm from what i call boring Virginia!! (45 min away from Washington DC) I can't speak any other language but, i'm sure we'll get along ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    After Nurse Pettit took over, I saw no need to still be there. I walked out of the clinic and back through the halls.

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    When Adri reached the body that was sprawled on the ground, she bent down and lifted it up without a problem. I was at Adri's side by the time the ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    *good 'cuz i had no idea what was going on...*

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "Well," I started, "I'm afraid I can't tell you that, either," I laughed as I returned her short, simple answer. I smiled widely, looking out in front of us. "This ...

    Dec 15, 2007


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket