User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Popping!!

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    Mara Mara watched as the hawks flew over her, casting shadows on the ground. She grabbed her bow and quiver and took her lucky pendant that was carved by the ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    bubbles!!

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    okay, i'm gonna start it... (by the way, can they talk??) Mara walked slowly among her pack. The world became darker, and she was ready to hunt. She slithered along, ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    sticky

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Name: Helene (hel-ane) Age: 15 race: werewolf gender: female description: red hair, brown eyes, tall, slim and curvy, muscular personality: smart, funny, outgoing, mischievous, tomboy. Hobbies: likes

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    danish danishes

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    Name: Mara Age: 15 Race: Witch Element: Shadows Gender: Female Description:Blue eyes, Long, silky black hair that is in a unique style, slightly tall, pale skin, curvy body, slender, and ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 unique and interesting, a little odd though

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    French horn (don't ask)

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    I walked over to Kit who was riding Midnight over to me. I was laughing, because she was riding bareback. "So where did ya hide my horse this time," I ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Name: Missy Lark Age: 19 Hair: light brown, long (usually in pony tail) Eyes: Hazel Figure: Slender, curvy, and muscular Personality: Outgoing, funny, somewhat odd, doesn't like showing off unless ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I walked over to where Codie was confronting the head master. "What are you guys over here for?" I asked calmly.

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    instruments

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All it takes

    I'm not really gonna crit. this based on punctuation or spelling or the rhyme, etc. I just want to say that it has a great message. "Don't Drink and Drive!" ...

    Dec 21, 2007


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus