User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you never acomplish anything after that. I wish I had a life.

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you get sucked into the computer with the videos and get stuck I wish that I could meet a Vampire!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I felt ice cold hands on my forehead as I woke up. I looked up to find out whose hands were on my forehead. "What are you doing?" I asked. ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: WOW

    Awesome... I'm in! Name: Grace Age: looks 15 (really around 100) Race: Elf Gender: Female Weapons: Bow and Arrow; Sword of Faith Animal: A Black Panther named Kirsa History: Lives ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: God Knew

    That was really good. I agree with ST, though. I feel as if this scripture should follow the poem, to answer who god gave us: John 3:16 For God so ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Soon two of the boys were crowded around Arina. I tried to get up, but failed. "W-What happened?" I asked, holding my head. The pain surged through me. i tried ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lady Winter

    Yeah, I agree with Azila, It's pretty good, but you need to "clarify your message". Happy Writing!!

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Masks

    Will they see past my glossy stare, that hides my caring eyes? Will they see through the mask I wear, that covers my true self? Will they notice that it's ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    They other wolves must have heard Kitlea, for they slowly emerged from the dark woods. Ferocious growls and barks filled the air around them. "Why are you here," the skinny ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Kit's eyes grew as large as mine were when she set eyes on the red wolf. I stood there, petrefied. "Go get the shotgun from the barn," Kit ordered. I ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    dislocated hip

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    ** they're hawks fleeing from your hawks, so there just regular hawks**

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I stood there, confused. "What was all that about?" I said, "I mean, with the head master and.. What did Arina just do?" Codie shrugged and walked over to where ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    Mara and Kitlea ran into the forest, ready to play around. "Thanks for saving my scruff out there," Mara said. Kitlea wagged her tail and bounced when she walked. "Don't ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Angela hopped out of the car, grabbed her suitcase, and kissed her mom goodbye. "Be good, honey. I'll miss you," her mother told her as Angela started to walk away. ...

    Dec 22, 2007


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies