-
Re: God Knew
Oh yeah, You are right... oh well, that was just a suggestion anyway.. Thanks ST --Lucky
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
granted, but you eat too much, get sick, and never want to eat chocolate ever again!!(Mwa-ha-ha-ha!!) I wish that I didn't have writers block!!!
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: Co-co Co-co Co-co Po-ta-toes
pure poetry
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
First of all,I'm not going to attack you for that, even though I'm an extreme Edward fangirl, but I still think everyone has the right to voice their opinion. And ...
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
I sat there as everyone left. I was alone, again. I heaved a deep sigh. 'Now I can finally think clearly' I said to myself. Laying back down, I concentrated ...
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
cases
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I found out through my cousin, M.B.... Maybe she'll tell you guys how she found out about YWS!
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: Another new man calling in from the internet abyss...
Hey, welcome to the adored YWS... man we're getting a lot of new members lately. Anyway, I'm Lucky_Duck, but you can call me Lucky, or Ducky... well, you can really ...
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
mazes
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: (no title...yet) Chapter 1
This isn't a real crit. because I'm, like, uber tired so... That was really good. I only really have one Q: Are they vampires? Please answer me so that I ...
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: The (hopefully) Never Ending Poem
... when you grace me with your presence ...
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: Blood Moon: Chapter Two
That was much better than chapter one. I agree with Fangala about the whole Charlie/Jacob thing, but overall it was a really nice. I'm so glad that you finally posted ...
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
toast
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Toast
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for liking Tinker Belle.. Eww!
Dec 30, 2007
