User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Other Poetry Re: Fairytale

    Alone I wait, no one comes, to take me out of this nightmare. Afternoon then, turns to night, darkness swallows everything. Trapped inside, the darkness, an endless pit, never to ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Crazy

    Don't say that your not crazy, Because everyone knows you are. Just because of the incident, When you were driving in your car. Now you drive me nuts, All the ...

    May 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run Chapter 1

    She laid there, awake, yet her eyes still closed. Her raven black hair stained the pure white pillow that sat below her head, and the sheets were in a bustle ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Frozen in Time

    Very interesting. I liked it a lot, but at a point i thought that you used "Alas" a little too much. That basically sums it up for me. ( everyone ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunrise

    I await, alone, in the darkness I weep. The light slowly creeping, over the mountains it seeps The sunrise shuns the darkness away, and my weeping stops, greeting the light ...

    Apr 30, 2007


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx