User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chance Chapter 1

    The sun rose slowly and the light woke Maura from the little rest that she gets. She tossed and turned in her bed, not wanting to get up. Soon enough, ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cousins

    Hey MB!!! It is too bad that you were in such a hurry that you couldn't fix any mistakes, I bet you were also tired. Anyway, that was pretty good, ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Pages of Our Lives

    That was really great. very insightful,and all that. :D Great description and depth. Hope to see more of your writing! -- Lucky_Duck 8)

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Have You Ever been to the Beach?

    You have never felt the cool breeze as your moonlit walk slowly ends? You have never splashed in salt water with all of your summer friends? You have never met ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Nahimana (Chapter 1)

    Hey,I'm not going to make this too long because I don't have that much time. That was really good,you know, the main idea and stuff.The characters are great too but ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beach

    Ok, I was going to say what everyone else said about the forced rhyming, yadda, yadda, yadda. I really liked the imagery that you described. Over all, it was a ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: arrhythmia

    Hey, that was really interesting, it describes so much in such little context. I still don't know what racecar has to do with it, oh well, i'm sure you had ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Grandma

    M.B Author, theronguard, and DarkBeast, Please read this. ********************************************** Her favorite color was pink, she loved flowers and smiles, and cute little winks. She loved and

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Black and White Movies

    Our lives are like old black and white movies. Romance seems so real until you find out it's fake. You think something will happen until it takes an unexpected turn. ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Unknown

    You loved me when my brain thought I hated you Although, my heart, often ignored, loved you But then you decided you hated me back You left me with a ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Masked

    No one knows the real me The fake one is what you see I never was what you think I am, and even with this mask, I never will be.

    May 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Envy

    Anger overcomes me. So fierce, the evil and darkness nearly blinds me. I want to thrash and bash and break who ever made me feel this way. Something whispers in ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sweet Bonnie

    Once in a world of only wishes Came hope walking, smiling holding In the tender tears of the loved lost Littles, and the pain of days Became lost in the ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fairytale

    Thanks you guys for all the advice, I am sure that it will help me in the future writings that i have planned. Oh, and OregonGirl, I am really glad ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Betrayal

    You think you are friends, until she turns around and stabs you in the back. Laughing at you, and making jokes, just to get some attention. She tells everyone your ...

    May 13, 2007


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton