User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fallen Angel

    sorry, I was a little tired when I read it, but it makes sense now. Hope to hear more from you --Lucky

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fallen Angel

    You're new here right? Apparently no one has told you that you shouldn't write LONG posts. Some people get bored and stop in the middle. I actually managed to finish ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter One

    That was really good. I'm really starting to like Asriel (sorry if its mispelled) Same thing about the whole mind reading part, I think you should work on that a ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Kid

    Hey Chris! Welcome to YWS. I'm sure I'll like at least some of your stories. Hope to hear from you soon and Good luck to you! --Lucky :D

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to Soup

    That was really good... I love soup! :D -- Lucky

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Love the action (not a wolf girl though) --Lucky

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Word From The Not-so-Wise

    Wow that was really good. Everyone thinks that you read Maximum Ride but I'm guessing Twilight!!! I love twilight but i don't really side with the werewolves I'm more of ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    Hey JC nice to see you back again. Interesting news you've had there... Well, Good Luck to you and Bella. By the way, I love that name! :D -- Lucky

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer's Song

    That was realy looks like everyone already pointed out the mistakes that you made so all I really have to tell you is keep up the good work. PM me ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood Song

    I stole a glance of his face and fell in love right there A sudden rush that made me flush I couldn't help but stare A class we had was ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Numb.

    That was really good. It makes me think of a book I was recently reading titled 'New Moon'. If you're into vampire action/ romantic books I suggest that series ('New ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Number Seven; Prologue

    I sat at my desk, studying. My name, Grace Winters, written in different kinds of calligraphy, all over my paper. It was as boring as watching paint dry, but Mother ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Do you see what I see?

    I haven't been on for a while so tell me if it is bad :wink: ---------------------------- See me real Or see me true See me old Or see me new ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Weeping Willow

    That was really good for a person who is just starting Haiku... I think that my friend wrote something worse than that, which is saying a lot becuase in haikus ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chance Chapter 1

    Thank you for the advice, kitty. :) I changed the story up a bit, for the better, I hope. :? Oh well, I am sure you advice prevailed. Thank You!!!!!!!!! ...

    Jun 29, 2007


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot