User avatar

Lucky_Author

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Kara: "I'm fine," i replied to the girl, "But the question is, are you?" I looked at the girl as she nodded and tried to get up. I stopped her ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Kara: My eyes opened slightly. Through the small slits, i could see people all around. Some injured, some dead, and some just walking around without a problem. I sighed heavily ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Sounds cool! Here's my character: Name: Kara Age:20 Gender: Female Nationality: Virginian (American) Condition:Hurt; has a broken leg Appearance: She is an average Jane. Not pretty but not ugly and ...

    Mar 3, 2008


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe