User avatar

Lucky_Author

  • Art & Photography Re: Which picture is better?

    Kyte was right about sepia, that is what it is called. I voted for the 1st one. Only because, you look leaner, and more like a picture in the magazine. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Thanksgiving at the Beach

    Those are pretty good! You were celebrating Thanksgiving there? Wow, you're lucky. Anyway, back to you're photos.The 2nd and 3rd pictures weren't my favorites. They were good, don't get me ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    Intersting, it is always hard to draw people. Being a drawer myself, I have gone through what you have gone through. Anyway, back to yours. I saw you had some ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun Possesses Great Beauty

    They're okay. I mean, some of them are boring and lack a certain pizazz that certain photos do posses. I like the very first one and the two last ones. ...

    Mar 2, 2008


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.