User avatar

Lucky_Author

  • Art & Photography Re: Rawr! I'm a Donosaur!

    very cute. I like it a lot. **L_A

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko

    I really don't know what is going on there, but I guess I should be saying: "awwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwww!" Good drawing! **L_A

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    WOW! Those are amazing! You are a wonderful artist, those are all inpencil right? You are so good, I like the first three the best. You blew my mind, and ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kevin Scholler

    Wow! I love all of it! You two are really good artists. The inking was really well done, and so were the penicil shadowing. Two thumbs up! Just keep on ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wicked Hands

    I like these allot! Awesome! But, in #3, the little pic in the corner ruins it, no offense. And, were there supposed to be different, I saw nothing that had ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Animal Photography.

    OMG! YOU have five dogs?!?! Lucky! I love #3. Very nice, very nice. The others were okay. Some looked like random pictures and nothing really proffesional. Your dogs are so ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose....?

    Pretty cool. It is a little out of focus. I think it would be pretty in a better sepia. Also if you had more of the rose, that would be ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: American Cowboy Bush

    Haha, very funny. I love it. It is so true, that's why it is so sad. **L_A

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    I love the first one. It is my fave. I like how the dog is off centered. The second one looks like my cousins property. Which, we love to go ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love In The Rain, Johnny, Is That You?

    Wow, those are very random, very unusual, and very interesting photos. I am guessing those were taken in your home town, or in a vacation spot? Kudos! **L_A

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something I made for my mum for mother's day

    Cute. #1. - The girl is random. The wings are random, and the purple hair is random. I don't know if that is a character (or is your mum). 2#. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Very nice, both are VERY nice. You did really good. Are those drawn by pencil or what? They look pretty good. #1 - I like this one the best. I ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    Those are really good. I really like the MD advertisement thingy. Very cool! Hope to see more of your work! Keep doing what you're doing: **L_A

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: *bribes with cookies* Stuff i've done in my art class.

    I love all of them. You are great at being artistic! Your one of your mum, in color pencils, wow, that most of taken a ton of time! I think ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Desktop

    I really do like it. Very cool, and if you were to make flyers or something, it could boost YWS 's rep maybe. I think the dandilion is somewhat, radom. ...

    Mar 2, 2008


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton