User avatar

Lucky_Author

  • Art & Photography Re: American Cowboy Bush

    Haha, very funny. I love it. It is so true, that's why it is so sad. **L_A

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    I love the first one. It is my fave. I like how the dog is off centered. The second one looks like my cousins property. Which, we love to go ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love In The Rain, Johnny, Is That You?

    Wow, those are very random, very unusual, and very interesting photos. I am guessing those were taken in your home town, or in a vacation spot? Kudos! **L_A

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something I made for my mum for mother's day

    Cute. #1. - The girl is random. The wings are random, and the purple hair is random. I don't know if that is a character (or is your mum). 2#. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Star Gazing On The Beach

    It was a good short poem. If you made it longer and made it more descriptive, that would be better. You didn't have much imagery in this. Once again, if ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Very nice, both are VERY nice. You did really good. Are those drawn by pencil or what? They look pretty good. #1 - I like this one the best. I ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    That was really good. I'm guessing your main character will be the Luck boy. You have so many possibilities with him so use it wisely. I liked the prologue very ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Audition

    I don't really get the part at the end where Dimitri starts to say that they're trapped. I don't think it makes sense and it ruins the flow of the ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    Those are really good. I really like the MD advertisement thingy. Very cool! Hope to see more of your work! Keep doing what you're doing: **L_A

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: *bribes with cookies* Stuff i've done in my art class.

    I love all of them. You are great at being artistic! Your one of your mum, in color pencils, wow, that most of taken a ton of time! I think ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Desktop

    I really do like it. Very cool, and if you were to make flyers or something, it could boost YWS 's rep maybe. I think the dandilion is somewhat, radom. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Only you

    Very nice. I liked it quite a bit, but there's something about it that just doesn't click. I have no idea what it is though... Oh, and the purpose of ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Which picture is better?

    Kyte was right about sepia, that is what it is called. I voted for the 1st one. Only because, you look leaner, and more like a picture in the magazine. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Thanksgiving at the Beach

    Those are pretty good! You were celebrating Thanksgiving there? Wow, you're lucky. Anyway, back to you're photos.The 2nd and 3rd pictures weren't my favorites. They were good, don't get me ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    Intersting, it is always hard to draw people. Being a drawer myself, I have gone through what you have gone through. Anyway, back to yours. I saw you had some ...

    Mar 2, 2008


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green