User avatar

Lucinda

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Well, this has been lovely an' all, but I don't think I can follow along with any more conversations like *that*." -Tom "Scupper off, Tom, I think the Heron fellow ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Nah. The whole world's too normal and boring if you ask me. Could take a bit more spicing up, don't you think?" -Tom

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Joe: Somethin' big and scary. Like a lion. Anna: But I like being human. If I *have* to choose...dolphin. They swim well. Tom: Seagull. So I can go around stealing ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    xD Wow, there are more of me out there? I thought I was alone. And just one other complaint about that series: In the third series of the, er, series, ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: A study of writing, or more accurately, writers.

    Reason for writing: Er...'cause I like it? Mostly it's just because I adore writing about my characters and because it's something I've gotten pretty good at. And I hope that ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Joe: *shuddering* What? 'Course I don't, that's stupid... Anna: Tell me a ghost story and then I'll decide. Tom: No chance. And anyway, if ghosts were real, they'd be afraid ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I'll leave out Twilight, 'cause I'm sure you've already heard that rant. The worst book I've ever read is Warrior Cats (and the others in the series). The main character, ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Her vocabulary is limited to one of a 15 year old. :lol: I feel fifteen year old writers around the world cringing. But seriously, you make some very good points. ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I can't say I like Twilight (or the others) at all. I can sort of see the appeal as a beach read, but not as a, I don't know, real ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... You meet another writer at a party and can't talk about anything else for the rest of the night.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... You have resorted to writing down key plot points on your arms, hands, feet, etc. for lack of something else to write on. You ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Oi. Lucinda. Let's make it short and sweet, okay? I'm not very contented with my...station in life, I guess you might say. How 'bout this: you give me a ship--a ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Anna. Isn't it just the most lovely day to be outside? I love it when the sun is shining--pay no attention to my friend, he just ...

    Sep 5, 2009


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan