User avatar

Lucinda

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Gee, I hated the book Phantom of the Opera. I think Andrew Lloyd Webber was a genius for cultivating such a great musical out of that..... thing. It wasn't bad ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. (I think I spelled that correctly. xD) It's a bit hard to follow, but I still love it. I adored the musical, ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Gone with the Wind and Robin Hood Aaaah, Gone With the Wind was amazing. =D Right now I'm skimming through The 2009 Guide to Literary Agents. xD And I was ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Easy. Duck and punch back." - Tom "Well, Tom put it well enough, but I'd duck, punch back, and *run*." - Anna What would you do if a virus infected ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green eye

    Whoa, that looks so cool. If only eyes could be that intense in real life! XD The makeup really added to the picture as well. Plus eyes are just cool, ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake District summer

    Aaaah, I went camping in the Lake District once. It was beautiful there. :D Of course, it started pouring down rain on the second day, but anyway, about your picture... ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "No!" I screamed, raising my wand and shooting spell after spell at the beast. Nothing worked! It came closer and closer, sythe-like teeth glinting in the eerie moonlight, until it ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    I wouldn't be happy, that's for sure. What a waste of pie. - Anna Laugh. 'Cause...what else /can/ you do but laugh when something like that happens? - Tom Eat ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Story Idea. Some feedback would be great.

    That sounds pretty cool. :) I'd read it as I love animals and war stories. It sounds like it could be pretty interesting because dogs are usually quite sympathetic towards ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Hey, little mate! Where'd you come from?" - Tom, petting Tugga on the head. "Not...one of your smartest moves, Tom. I don't think this mongrel likes we people. And how ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Artificial Beauty

    Hey there! :) I loved "Old Lamp", it was one of my favorites. But it goes sort of straight down the picture. Maybe try angling it to one side? The ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Blind. No, mute. No, deaf. Do I have to choose? The ladies mightn't be so attracted to someone who wasn't in prime phy-sic-al condition..." - Tom "Deaf, so I wouldn't ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started /literally/ writing at age four. I'm homeschooled, and I *really* remember sitting in front of a chalkboard and being like, "Hey, mommy, how do you write the word ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Ooh, a drama unfolding? Move over, Anna, I want a good view when the fight breaks out." -Tom "If a fight breaks out, I'm getting out of here before someone ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... You feel magnetically attracted to bookstores as you walk past.

    Sep 18, 2009


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller