-
Re: Rate the movie above you.
3/10 I saw about half of it on an airplane flight and the acting was alright, but the plot and music didn't interest me. Pocahontas (Disney)
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say beef, I say burger.
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Your Top ?
In no particular order: The Phantom of the Opera (that Phantom is one good lookin' fellow! :lol:) Colors of the Wind (Looooovely message!) God Help the Outcasts (Gotta love the ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Taylor Swift: Kanye West interrupts her acceptance speech
If he keeps it up, eventually people will just tune him out, he'll lose his career, his money, his fans. For now, however, life moves on... 'Nuff said. I know, ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Taylor Swift: Kanye West interrupts her acceptance speech
That was tough for Taylor, I'll bet. I feel terrible that her special night was made into something that embarrassing, and I feel bad for Beyonce, too. (Though I'm glad ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
Ha, I know what you mean! Some songs you just have to sing to, which is very distracting when you're trying to write. xD Embarrassingly, when I try to do ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Little Smiles
=D This is a great idea. September 12, 2009. Smile 1: I slept in. Smile 2: Yesterday I had a steaming cup of Yorkshire tea, something that I have missed. ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
Pirates of the Carribean has an insanely awesome soundtrack. :) I know, right? Especially The Kraken. That one is amazing. I like that soundtrack to write to, because I can't ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say rotten apples, I think Twilight. ;)
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say nasopharyngitis, I think, "Oh crud. A word I don't understand!" D8
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say fainting, I think doctor's office. (Short story. xD Needle in arm, asleep on floor.)
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Jonas Brothers
I used to be pretty neutral until I found the Jonas version of "Poor Unfortunate Souls". Murder to my poor, Classic Disney loving ears.
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Billy Mays found dead in his home
D= I remember hearing about that. Sad thing was, he had a little, like, four year old daughter and a wife and everything. He looked like a really nice guy. ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
xD Pretty ecclectic stuff: Christian Rock. Pirates of the Caribbean (all three soundtracks) Songs from Disney Classics. (Beauty and the Beast, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, etc.) Tim Burton-oid
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Disney, I think AMAZING. =D
Sep 10, 2009
