User avatar

Lucinda

  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    I'd like to do that idea right someday... But that's the problem: *any* vampire romance to hit the market from now until--well, at least a year or two after the ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    I'm not into the Eragon genre very much, so I can't say much about that, but I can offer my (stock) opinion on Twilight. xD The characters *do* bother me, ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid. ^^ Bright young women, sick of swimmin', ready to staaaaaand...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Wannabe Micheal Jackson, I think Micheal Jackson.

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think bogus I think Mythbusters. xD

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tattoos!

    If I ever got a tattoo (which I wouldn't: my dad would flip and I'm terrified of needles) I'd want to get a small, tasteful-looking Jesus fish or cross, maybe ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say heaven and hell, I think Christianity.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say cowpie I think hiking. xD (Yorkshire Dales...weekend hike through fields...you get the idea.)

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think E.T. I think sad. (I watched it when I was eight years old and started crying and couldn't watch the rest. xD)

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    September 19th: National Talk Like A Pirate Day. Oooooh yeeeeaaah. xD Or rather, September 19th is National Talk Like A Pirate Day, so you rotten lubbers mightn't want to talk ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say feta, I say beta. XD

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Invisible Children

    Hey, guys! Today this group called "Invisible Children" came to my church youth group, and they were awesome. When I first heard about Invisible Children, I guessed it must be ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say baby, I say babysitting.

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The pen is mightier....

    I'm in two minds. Pencil is good because you can erase it, obviously, but for whimsical reasons, I'd rather use a good fountain pen. The ink makes a mess, but ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 10 and 11 year old Thugs brutally torture two boys.

    That's sickening. What is it with people like that? And is it just me who wishes I could've been there to try and stop that? I mean, imagine the trauma ...

    Sep 18, 2009


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)