User avatar

Lucinda

  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say pants I think underwear. XD ("Pants" is the British word for, yes, underwear.)

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    I've only seen clips on Youtube, but it looks brilllliant. 9/10 The Phantom of the Opera

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 for having two Skillet songs. Not sure how I feel about the others. xD 1) Drive Away (End Title) - Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events soundtrack. (seriously, ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    Hi, Socks! I'm Lucinda. I'm not trying to start up a debate, but I feel kind of like you went on the defensive here, so I'm going to try to ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    Also, I've always disagreed with the somewhat new idea that male vampires are able to have sex. Physiologically, it just doesn't work out! And also there's the fact that no ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    2/10 for the "My Life Would Suck Without You" and the Jesse McCartney. XD Sorry! Kelly is usually really great, but it's just that one song of hers that really ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    4/10 Points because it's animated in *2D*, but it doesn't really look like my thing. Toy Story

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say heroin, I think heroine.

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    (who seems to be in it more for the fame and attention than anything). I wouldn't say that's entirely true, as she apparently only wrote Twilight "for herself" (how it ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Jinglebell Rock is one of my favorite Christmas songs, so I'll say 5/10, though I don't know many of the others. 1) I Won't Say (I'm In Love) - Disney's ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Keira Knightley!

    I think another very good, actually awesome performing she had was on Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End. She was fantastic in that movie; it made me want to ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    Oh, also: The name Renesmee. I was searching around on Babynames.com, a website that I use for fun to look up the meanings of the names of my characters, my ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Keira Knightley!

    XD As soon as I saw this, I was like, "Uh-oh, that isn't going to offend Mr.Knightley, is it?" I'm wondering if she's going to be in Pirates of the ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    I have a sore throat today, so I'm finding it a bit difficult to be too positive, but anyway... 1. The Office is on tonight. 2. Listening to "Wandering Child" ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Hercules, I think Disney.

    Sep 22, 2009


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind