User avatar

Lucinda

  • Lounge, The Re: Evil Iguana Productions on YouTube

    XD I know, right? "So for the sake of the conversation, I'm alive." "I'm a doctor!" "Dad! You're embarrassing me!" Man, those Evil Iguanas are brilliant.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evil Iguana Productions on YouTube

    XD Yes. I laughed so hard at the Twilight trailer spoof. Especially where Edward can't open the jar of relish. XD Silly, silly Edward.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Another Krystal Meyers fan? I thought I was alone! =D 9/10 1) Real - Superchick 2) Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast soundtrack 3) The Bells of Notre ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Invisible Children

    Seriously? That's amazing! =D Man, I wish I could have been there. xD I'm used to being soaked to the bone, after all the English hikes my dad took me ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    9/10 for Johnny Depp and awesomeness, but I wasn't big on the fantasy-ish aspect. Also, watch Gone With the Wind. XD As soon as you have three spare hours. It's ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say alien, I think War of the Worlds.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    10/10. Under the sea, under the sea...! ;D I'll break the Disney thing now: Gone With the Wind.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    XD Now you're speaking my language. 10/10. XD Beauty and the Beast pwns. Especially because Belle is obsessed with reading. To carry on with the Disney theme: Lilo and Stitch.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    3/10. Never seen it, but it looks like it has a lot of stupid jokes and juvenile humor. Dreamworks usually does that. Pixar uses more character-based humor. XD Mulan.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: the new sims 3 game

    You can avoid having your Sims having 'Woo-hoo' (Their term for sex), just make sure that their personality aspiration isn't set to romance because it means they'll be very promiscuous. ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: the new sims 3 game

    Ooh, Sims 3? Looks amazing, but I was wondering: I've heard that you can have your Sims do some not-quite-so-G-rated things. But if I wanted to get the game, is ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    Ok yeah I did hear about Twilight Proms and I'm pretty sure they were just wearing the cast they didn't really break there legs. That's stupid. "Oh I wanna be ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    The one change that I think would have made the biggest impact on Twilight is if, in New Moon, it had been Edward who had lunged for Bella, not Jasper. ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say apples, I think iPod. xD

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    I think it would be really amazing to work in a book store like Borders while I'm writing on the side. I mean, what could be better for a career ...

    Sep 28, 2009


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights