User avatar

Lucinda

  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    I was at Borders today, and I saw stuffed animals of the Wild Things. XD I kind of want to buy one and take it to the movies so I ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: City of Oceania

    Wow. =o The place looks gorgeous. Great place to write. :) But little or no government? It sounds like things could get pretty messy.

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Opinions on Stereotypes Please?

    XD I think that generally, people are un-stereotype-able. I mean, deathmetal rocker man might secretly love romantic comedies, and preppy cute girl might be into deathmetal. xD People don't really ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    I don't think I ever really got into that book as a kid, but the movie looks amazing. ^^ The music from the commercials is really good, as well. I'll ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

    10/10. Weird. 0.x So, I was riding in the car with my sister and my mom, only it was in our old, old car that we had before we moved. ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing class Today! [Time changed to 7:30pm EST]

    Totally interested. :) Always glad to improve at...telling others to improve. xD

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I felt a random urge to listen to classical music. XD Which is something I know nothing about and have never heard before. So I just typed in Beethoven into ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: WHIP THEM INSTRUCTORS (and get points!)

    I'm not sure I can stump any intructors, but you've seen me ranting about character development before. You gave me some great advice on my blog and I've love to ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: WHIP THEM INSTRUCTORS (and get points!)

    I'm not sure I can stump any intructors, but you've seen me ranting about character development before. You gave me some great advice on my blog and I've love to ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 for having a *good* Aly & AJ song, plus the Beach Boys. xD (My dad likes the Beach Boys) 1) Anticonformity - Krystal Meyers 2) A Woeful Wedding - ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    XD 6/10 for Kelly Clarkson, but I'm not a big fan of David Archuleta or Vanessa Hudgens. Let's see. (Ohnu! My poor iPod is low on battery...) 1) Savages, Pt. ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    5/10 The first few are okay, but the Jonas Brothers aren't my favorite. XD And Davy Jones *was* pretty creepy. XD 1) 5 Minutes of Fame - BarlowGirl 2) My ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Toy Story 3 trailer

    Watched that last night. It looks so adorable! 8D I can't wait for 2010.

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 Christian rock = awesome. 1) What I Like About You - The Romantics (XD I haven't heard this in aaaages! It's in that little, dusty, forgotten corner of my ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Calvin and Hobbes

    I've never read the comic myself, but my friend and her little brother are going as Calvin and Hobbes for Halloween. My friend has really crazy red hair, so she's ...

    Oct 2, 2009


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore