User avatar

Lucinda

  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say pumpkin, I think pumpkin king. ("*I*, Jack, the Pumpkin King...")

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Irishfire: for never running out of funny stories to tell, for loving Disney, and for just being awesome to talk to. Christsservant: for being a good example. =)

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Hey, fellow Sweeney Todd fan! ^^ I'm listening to "I Won't Say (I'm In Love)" from Hercules.

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Barnes & Noble E-Book Reader

    Ooh, that looks pretty sweet. I think I've seen that before. I've thought about getting that, or the Amazon Kindle, but I decided against it because it would be too ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Down Once More/Track Down this Murderer Part 1 - The Phantom of the Opera. Yup. ^^

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Pgsgirl's New Username

    Allie-Rose Cullenson? Bearing no relation to Rosalie Cullen, I guess. ;) But seriously, I agree with Evi. It isn't that big of a deal. However, if you really want to ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    xD I'll provide it: The Nightmare Before Christmas?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Charles Darwin film 'too controversial for religious America

    Oh, crud. xD This is that sort of thing that makes Christians look close-minded, isn't it? About the Darwin movie, I don't really see the big deal. I mean, movies ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Baby survives being hit by a train.

    Oh my gosh! It's a miracle that baby is okay. I can only imagine what that mother must have been feeling. It really was sad to see her scrambling for ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    ^ The voice of reason. Thank you, Snoink! For a minute there it looked like things would get flame-y.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Vivaldi's Winter. Totally enjoying a nice cold day in a nice heated room, wearing nice warm sweatpants, alternately using the internet and reading and drinking tea. xD

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Mine, Mine, Mine - Pocahontas =D We're learning about John Smith and the London Company in school, so I thought it would be appropriate. xD

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Learn To Be Lonely - The Phantom of the Opera And I repeat: *tear*. Poor Phantom. I would totally have chosen the Phantom. Raoul could've found another girl.

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Farewell - Edward Scissorhands soundtrack. *tear* Love this movie. :')

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    6/10 That's a cool song by Aly and AJ, but I'm not sure about the others. 1) Courage - Superchick 2) Swords Crossed - Pirates of the Caribbean 3) A ...

    Oct 15, 2009


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda